We are excited that you have chosen Centennial Pediatrics for your child's medical care. Your comfort and convenience are our priority, and we strive to make every visit to our office a positive experience. To help you get acquainted with our office and first visit procedures, we have included helpful information on this page.
Our practice is working together to build life-long relationships between our staff and our patients by consistently providing our patients with compassion, excellence and value. To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Improving the lives of the children we serve by providing quality care in a child-centered environment.
- Listening to our young patients and their families who we are privileged to serve.
- Guiding our patients along a path of optimal health and wellness.
- Continually pursuing excellence at all levels through continuing education.
Our team strives to improve our patients' lives; physically, emotionally, and spiritually. We aim to help our patients come to a deeper understanding of their human sexuality in light of these areas. Because sexuality is based in both love and morality, and because we hope to nurture a spirit of self-respect and self-esteem in our teenagers, we have chosen not to prescribe any form of contraception. This decision is based in our own moral aim to foster well-developed, well-adjusted children.
To expedite your first appointment, please arrive a few minutes early to complete registration forms so that we have all the necessary information to treat your child. You may also download and print the forms from this website, fill them out ahead of time, and bring them with you to the first appointment.
New Patient Forms:
Records Release Forms:
NICHQ Vanderbilt Assessement Forms for ADHD:
- NICHQ Vanderbilt Assessment Scale Initial - Parent Informant
- NICHQ Vanderbilt Assessment Scale Initial - Teacher Informant
- NICHQ Vanderbilt Assessment Follow up - Parent Informant
- NICHQ Vanderbilt Assessment Follow up - Teacher Informant
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed.
Click here to download it.
What to expect
A pleasant, comfortable first visit builds trust and helps put the child at ease during future visits. We want your child to enjoy getting to know our doctors and staff, so we work hard to establish this bond during every appointment to our office. During your initial appointment, we will explain everything in detail and answer any questions you may have.
We look forward to meeting you and your child and providing the quality, comprehensive medical care you expect and deserve.